Friday, September 11, 2009

New Youtube Episode! On....The News!


So, I was laying in bed around 10:30pm tired from a long day of corporate serfdom when I came to the startling realization that I had been ignoring the millions of subscribers to my Youtube channel. So I shrugged off the fatigue, sprung up out of bed, put my headphones on, and started talking. The episode is entitles "The News!". It is a compilation of news articles that I've been posting on the political thread in the Sega-16 forums. There is a lot of eye opening information and commentary to be found in this new video with some very nice picture if I say so myself! Thank you, Ixquick search engine! http://www.ixquick.com/


If you feel like taking a gander at it then take a stroll over to my Youtube channel: TheCoolinator1



Thank you! Comments are always appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment