Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New YouTube video Imminent!



Greetings all,

I was hanging around YouTube yesterday and I noticed that my most recent video is almost a month and a half old. Now, I have to be honest in the sense that I really wasn’t feeling the whole YouTube career because how can I compete with the large amount exciting content on the web. All I do is drone on and on about things I’ve spoken about on more then a dozen occasions. Some of which I’m thinking of deleting off my page entirely but I’ve been getting a handful of people that seem to appreciate what I’m doing and I’ve decided to step it up a notch and actually do what I was doing in the beginning which was coming to the table with a subject for the day. I realized that when I didn’t have a specific subject or purpose I would always retreat into my same old topics which I feel strongly about while neglecting new information of the day.

So, I will be making a new video hopefully in the next few days and you are all invited to watch and grade me on my performance.

Once again my YouTube page is TheCoolinator1 and if you send me a message or comment I would be happy to reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment