Thursday, July 9, 2009

I am now a Youtube Celebrity!



Yesterday I finished my first three part episode on Independence, Income, and Quality of Life. Now I know your probably saying to yourself, "WHY ISN'T IT ON VIDEO GAMES!" and Yes, they are one of my favorite hobbies but there are so many YouTube videos on them that I wanted to do something different. A serious issue that effects all our lives.

Fair warning, Since Part 1 was my first attempt in my opinion its somewhat boring. Part 2 & 3 are much more action packed.


Once again. To find me on YouTube just type in TheCoolinator1


P.S.

After work today I may be doing a Dreamcast console commentary and I will remember to plug a lot of blogspots and YouTube channels so if you want me to plug your site / channel just leave me a comment on this post.

See Ya around!



No comments:

Post a Comment